All the groups have to submit a report(both hard & soft copy) on their project by December 17. The report must contain the following:
- Brief Problem Description (The problem you addressed)
- Your approach to solve the problem
- Required Equipments with IC No and estimated cost
- Block Diagram & Detail circuit diagram with Pin No
- Snapshot of the model you made to demonstrate the project
- Problems encountered and their solutions
- All Codes in the appendix
- And anything else you want to share
As some of you have become confused about what is next week here is the schedule with date of the weeks:
o Block Diagram of 4bit – 10 Dec – 12 Dec
o Detailed Circuit Diagram of 4bit with Simulation and Viva – 17 Dec -21 Dec
o FPGA Implementation of 4bit– 24 Dec – 28 Dec
- On this Saturday(17/12/2011) a lecture on FPGA board demonstration will be held as per following schedule. It will be considered a regular theory class.
- Section B: 11.00am
- Section A: 12.00pm
- Place: VLSI Lab at 4th Floor of New Building
- Project Report submission deadline is extended to 5.00pm of 22/12/2011(Next Thursday).
- On next week individual Viva on 4-bit assignment will be held along with simulation submission. So, everyone must be present during their class time.